HALF-OFF ACCLAIMED BODY TALK ACCESS SEMINARS!
Flu, Fights And Frustration Are Part Of Raising Kids - Learn How To Overcome Them (and Much More) Naturally
AT A GLANCE
Yummy Mummies, Daddies and caregivers face a lot of challenges bringing up kids, whether they are physical ailments and illnesses or emotional power struggles and temper tantrums.
BodyTalk Access is a short, highly acclaimed course designed to help today's parents and caregivers address their family's concerns in a natural, effective and drug-free way.
Choose the Seminar Date that works for you:
Intro Talk on 4th Jan, Seminar on 14 January - 2–7p.m;
Intro Talk on 2th March, Seminar on 15-16 March - 6p.m. – 8.30
Intro Talk on 2nd April, Seminar on 21 April.- 2-7p.m
Intro talk on 9th Aug, Seminar on 25 August - 2–7p.m.
The 5 simple steps you will learn, done 10-minutes a day have been proven to: strengthen the immune system, enhance focus and memory, address learning difficulties, improve sleep, and reduce stress immediately.
Talks and Seminars take place at the White Lotus Centre in Central (Suite 2001, Car Po Commercial Bldg, 18-20 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central).
Need to Know
Yummy coupon is valid for 9 months.
You have a choice of 4 possible seminars to join within the 9 month time period.
Yummy coupon cannot be combined with other offers, discounts and promotional offers.
Yummy coupon is not valid for cash back.
Your Yummy coupon can be used online starting from 15 December.
To redeem: Contact Angie Tourani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 66835755
THE FULL SCOOP
BodyTalk Access Seminars are taught by one of Hong Kong’s most highly qualified practitioners, Angie Tourani.
It is a superb system that can:
- Strengthen the immune system against allergies, viruses, bacteria and parasites
- Enhance your child’s focus and memory
- Address children’s learning disabilities
- Ensure peaceful sleep
- Reduce stress
- Keep the whole family healthy – without medication
Who should participate in the BodyTalk Access Seminars:
- Healthcare providers
- Business executives
- Massage and physical therapists
What will you learn?
- All about providing sensible and affordable healthcare in a simple, safe and effective manner
- Cortices technique: to improve and balance communication between the two halves of the brain for enhancing thinking ability, memory, concentration, stress reduction and more
- Switching: to avoid inattentiveness, poor decision making, mistakes, bad coordination and mood swings
- Hydration: even if you drink plenty of water, your body may not be utilizing it well. This technique helps correct that thereby enhancing the efficiency of all physiological processes.
- Body chemistry: an amazing technique designed to stimulate the body’s immune system to address various chorionic and acute conditions. This will help the body deal more effectively with viruses, bacteria and parasites by correcting the body’s imbalances and without the use of drugs and medications.
- Reciprocals: this technique involves re-establishing the integrity of the body’s structures and can significantly affect many forms of injuries, arthritis, circulatory issues, coordination patterns, spinal problems and chronic pain
- First Aid techniques: an effective system that is non-invasive, safe and extremely simple. It can resolve simple issues in a standalone technique. For serious conditions it can be used safely until specialised healthcare arrives.
Check out her access chart at www.bodytalksystem.com.hk/mavista/cms/en/access